Startup Institute readers – welcome to my site!
Over the past decade I’ve sat on both sides of the interview process and I’ve realized specific questions, challenges, and concepts come up in nearly every hiring process. There’s a surefire way to stand out as a candidate and make it far more likely you’ll land a great job.
Unfortunately, so many candidates don’t seem to know this.
Here’s a secret I’ll let you in on. The interview and hiring process is a game. If you don’t understand how it’s being played, you’ll find it a lot harder to get further in the interview process for the best jobs.
Instead of getting excited over moving to the next round it will feel like you’re always reading another email that starts with, “Thank you for your interested in the role, unfortunately we’ve decided to move forward with candidates who are a better fit for the position….”
The worst part of all? The game being played isn’t malicious. It’s just a process and us hiring managers truly want you to know how to play.
That’s why I’ve put together The Guide to Finding and Landing Your Perfect Sales Job.
In this guide I’ve put together my best insights into how to target, interview for, get job offers, and ultimately succeed in a top-notch sales role. Here’s what else you’ll find in the guide:
– How to determine which jobs are a great fit for you now and will also set you up for even better opportunities down the line.
– The simple way to figure out if the company is going to set you personally up for success.
– Answers to common interview questions that most candidates think they ace, but actually bomb.
– How to land a role with new responsibilities you’re dying to tackle… and whether or not you’re going to be able to convince a hiring manager you’re the right person for the job.
– My favorite way of getting an inside scoop on a position even if I know no one at that company.
If you sign up for the guide I’ll also send you my best new articles on how to sell smarter, exceed quota, and give you more insights from the other side of the hiring table.
Interested? Sign up below!